AUDIENCES & ART
Friday, February 27th
11:00 12:30 San Jose Repertory Theatre
A lively panel of distribution pros, media and the audience discuss the relationship between artist and audience. Topics include:
- Traditional and new forms of distribution.
- Artistic integrity versus serving the audience.
- How the differences in international audiences in comparison with American audiences effect distribution and artistry.
- Old school and new school media and how they influence audiences, distribution and filmmakers.
- Marketing practices as they empower or deflate audiences and artists.
- Jeff Karnes, Vice President of Marketing and Products for VoloMedia, Inc. (bio) - Moderator
- Peter Belsito, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Film Finders (bio)
- Charlie Olsky (bio)
- Orly Ravid, Vice President Acquisitions & Distribution at Senator US
- Zach Reeder, Partner at Circus Road Films (bio)